Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dream Mini-Album || Stephanie aka Miss NiceRoad

Hey, all!
Stephanie with you today for another inspirational post using the gorgeous flowers at I Am Roses! And why not pair them with a fabulous project!


And the project I'm showing you today is nowhere near small... I mean, we were all completely mad with the Mad Hatter exclusive kit from The Greeting Farm, right?! 


I couldn't help it, when I first saw this kit a few months ago, I went completely crazy and had to do something special with it, Alice in Wonderland being one of my favourite tales of all times. I just love how whimsical the characters look with their hats and fancy outfits. And since I wanted to use them all into one project, I went with a mini-album concept that folds and unfolds panels, creating little "scenes" for each one. It closes with a very large ribbon, so that there'd be "space" for every scene to have a bit of dimension, such as the beautiful flowers :-).



Isn't it colourful enough? I find it so cheery! I stamped all the images with pale ink, so that once coloured with my Copic markers, it would look like a no-line colouring, adding a soft look effect to the whole thing. 



Another section...



Some inked panels matching the girls' hair!



And last but not least, some elements from the stamp kit were also used to create my own pattern paper, like the tea pot and cups, or sentiments.  Of course, I added some gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses, which are all in multiple tones depending on the panels:







I hope you liked this kind of projects!

No comments: