Thursday, February 9, 2017

Show Stopper (with gardenias and roses!)

Good morning everyone!

Stephanie with you today and I have a folding card for you featuring the amazing Show Stopper from the All Dressed Up line at LDRS Creative and a few spring flowers available in store here at I Am Roses.

She was stamped in pale ink to get a no-line colouring look with Copic markers and then die-cut with the Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set. I love how each set from the Creative Basics line has its half section. I thought it would look great with the Peaceful Dove Edge slightly outlined with two layers of die-cuts.


Here's the interior with the negative panel used for the Peaceful Dove Edge on the cover of the cardbase and a Fancy Squares & Little Things Die-cut.


And while we're at it...the negative of the Fancy Square was used for the back of the card. It's almost like a mini-album!
As you can see, I also used some gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses:
Make sure to look at what's coming in store!

No comments: